Tuesday, April 13, 2010

play me in a movie: zoe saldana.

"and that was the beginning of a beautiful fucking romance. that was my xanax, let me tell you. it fucking mellowed me out. it put all of my demons in order, and connected the dots like, 'you want things to come out this way? you've got to give it time'".

okay, i'm not stupid. i know i'm not nearly as fabulous as miss thang. but i do think that if my life was made into a feature film and i got the opportunity to cast it, i would pick zoe, just to flatter myself. the skin, the voice, the style...she is the truth. 


now i want a haircut!





photos from nylon magazine, april 2010; via pop crunch


mood music: nelly furtado - maneater

2 comments:

  1. She reminds me of you quite a bit.
    She has little pops of Britt...or is it you that has pops of Zoe?

    Something about the picture right above the cover picture...jawline and neck maybe? Looks a lot like you. Then again I haven't really seen you in approx 32 years so what do I know.

    Took a second look at the cover and I noticed this
    "scrunchies are back"
    Is that true? =\

    ReplyDelete
  2. they might be. but not on this head.

    ReplyDelete