Monday, April 26, 2010

breaking even.


today is my one-year anniversary. not of being with a boyfriend, or of being sober from anything (yet). it's my one-year anniversary of writing this here little blog. i'm really surprised at how quickly the time went, and i don't think i would have even noticed were it not for me being bored last week and being like, "what was my very first blog post?" i saw the date and did a bit of a double-take. it's been a year already?

i'm not going to do any cheesy retrospectives or recaps. i just want to thank anybody who's read even one of my posts this past year. even though i'm sure the majority of you are friends and family, it still means a lot. this year has been quite a rollercoaster; i've had some very high highs and some pretty low lows, but it's been great to have a place to talk about each one. it's like a weird type of therapy.

here's to another year? who knows. thanks again.

mood music: happy birthday - subliminal message

1 comment: